Do you want to support your undergraduate education in Australia? Apply for La Trobe Access Scholarships and win $1500 study fund for per semester.
La Trobe University is offering 100 awards to all Australian or New Zealand citizens who wish to start university courses upon undergraduate level for the first time in Semester 1, 2020.
As Australian multi-campus public research university, La Trobe University was established on ?9 December 1964. La Trobe offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses across its two colleges – ASSC and SHE.
Why at La Trobe University? Study with La Trobe University gives a chance to address the world’s biggest challenges. La Trobe provides an affordable study experience, quality education and training at both national and international level.
Application Deadline: October 11, 2019
100 La Trobe Access Scholarships for Australian and New Zealand Citizen Brief Description
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate Bachelor Degree Course
- Award: $3000 annually ($1500 per semester)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
100 La Trobe Access Scholarships for Australian and New Zealand Citizen Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for the undergraduate bachelor degree course in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply for this application , applicants must:
- Be a commencing the first year of your first undergraduate Bachelor degree course in Semester 1, 2020 (commencing students are defined as those starting a university course at the first-year undergraduate level for the first time at any institution.); and
- Meet criteria for educational disadvantage (examples of educational disadvantage can include financial, caring for others, non-English speaking background, disability, or other hardship or disadvantage.)
- Note: students undertaking a Diploma program at La Trobe University are not eligible to apply for the La Trobe Access Scholarship.
How to Apply for 100 La Trobe Access Scholarships for Australian and New Zealand Citizen
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants have to submit an application via the VTAC application Before start process for this study fund, applicants must start a university course at the first-year undergraduate level.
- Supporting Documents: supporting documentation with your application to support the information you provide in your application.
- Language Requirement: Before starting your application, you should know that each course at La Trobe has a minimum English language requirement for entry.
100 La Trobe Access Scholarships for Australian and New Zealand Citizen Benefits
- The university may offer up to 100 La Trobe Access Scholarships in this round. This award is valued at $3000 per year and is paid in two instalments of $1500 in Semester 1 and Semester 2 after confirmation of full-time enrolment after the census dates.
- If you receive formal approval to hold a study fund as a part-time student, you will be paid at the part-time rate of $ 750 for each semester that you enrol part-time.