The University of L’Aquila is inviting applications for up to 14 scholarships (10 months each) for foreign students enrolling on the international Master’s level degree courses, a. y. 2018.
Established in 1952 and located in L’Aquila, the administrative center of the Abruzzo Region, our University is a public teaching and research institution offering a full range of academic programmes including biotechnologies, sciences, economics, engineering, education, humanities, medicine, psychology, and sports sciences. With 7 departments, the University of L’Aquila offers its over 18,000 enrolled students 64-degree courses (divided between first and second level degrees), 8 research doctorate programmes, specialization schools, specializing-master courses and vocational courses. Many members of its distinguished faculty of about 600 professors and researchers have received international recognition and are considered leaders in their fields of research.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
14 Scholarships at University of L’Aquila for International Master’s Degree Courses in Italy Description:
- Applications Deadline: June 25, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue International Master Degree Courses, for the academic year 2018/2019.
- Study Subject: 14 scholarships will be reserved for foreign candidates belonging to Extra-EU countries, already selected by the partnership, for the attendance of one of the following International Master Degree Courses:
- Mathematical engineering
- Engineering for telecommunications
- Information and automation engineering
- ScholarshipAward: The total amount for each scholarship is € 8.500,00. Payments will be done on a monthly basis (10 installments). Monthly monitoring meetings will be organized by the International Relation office; scholarship holders must participate compulsory in order to get the scholarship. At the end of the 1st term, a positive report on the academic activity is mandatory in order to get the next scholarships.
- Nationality: These scholarships are available to Foreign students.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 14 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the 14 Scholarships at University of L’Aquila for International Master’s Degree Courses in Italy:
Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available to foreign students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants belonging to Extra-EU countries must:
- Have already been selected by the international selection academic board in order to be admitted to the following International Master Degree Courses: Mathematics, Informatics, Mathematical engineering, Engineering for telecommunications, Information and automation engineering, Physics;
- Be enrolled on the 1st year of the above mentioned International Master Degree Courses, in case of double-degree agreements with the University of L’Aquila; or
Provide all the documents required for the enrolment on academic year 2018/2019, failing double degree agreements with the Università degli Studi dell’Aquila.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for 14 Scholarships at University of L’Aquila for International Master’s Degree Courses in Italy:
How to Apply: The Chairmen of each International Master Degree Course will collect only valid applicants’ proposals for participation, already evaluated by the partnership. Applications, signed by the Chairman of the International Master Degree Course, must include:
- The application form (annex 1);
- The evaluation report, according to criteria stated in art. 5 of this Call; and for each candidate:
- Copy of a valid identity document.
- Certificate signed by the Chairman of the International Master Degree Course concerning the completeness and correctness of the documents required for the enrolment (only for students coming from universities without double-degree agreements with the Università degli Studi dell’Aquila – Annex 2)