The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan is calling foreign applicants to participate in The grants program and build a bright future at any universities in Kazakhstan.
With good grace, the educational award aims to support the bachelors, masters, and Ph.D. degree at any Kazakhstan Universities.
The Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan was ranked 50th in the Government Efficiency Index compiled by World Economic Forum.
Why at this program? Through this program, you have that opportunity to choose your university for pursuing higher education in which you have the support of experienced teachers and lecturers.
An international program for Studying in Kazakhstan Universities Brief Description
- University or Organization: The Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters or PhD
- Award: 160 grant with varies amounts according to the degree programs.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 25 undergraduate, 125 postgraduate and 10 PhD
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Kazakhstan
- Application Deadline: July 19, 2020
- Language: English and Russian
An international program for Studying in Kazakhstan Universities Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Home (Kazakhstan) and foreign applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue undergraduate, or postgraduate, or Ph.D. studies at any university in Kazakhstan.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must hold a good academic record in terms of applying to the Kazakhstan Universities.
How to Apply for the International program for Studying in Kazakhstan Universities
- How to Apply: You are suggested to take admission in bachelors, masters, or Ph.D. degree program at the any Kazakhstan University. After being enrolled at the university, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The participants need to provide the scan copies of the passport, identity card, recommendation letter in Kazakhstan, absence of conviction (if available), previous education documents, motivational letter in Kazakh.
- Language Requirement: All candidates are advised to demonstrate their foreign language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: Total 160 awards will be granted and its amount will be based on the applicant’s chosen degree program.