Scientists and scientific institutions around the world are invited to present and nominate the most qualified candidates for the 2019 L’Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science Awards, until 13 July 2019.
UNESCO is the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural organization. It seeks to build peace through international cooperation in Education, the Sciences and Culture. UNESCO’s programs contribute to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals defined in Agenda 2030, adopted by the UN General Assembly in 2015.
2019 L’Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science Awards in Paris France Description:
- Applications Deadline: July 13, 2019
- Course Level: Awards are available for female researchers.
- Study Subject: For the first time, the 2019 Awards will designate five outstanding researchers in the Physical Sciences, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Scholarship Award: Each of the Award Laureates will receive €100,000.
- Nationality: Scientists and scientific institutions around the world are eligible.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to five scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Paris, France
Eligibility for the 2019 L’Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science Awards in Paris France:
Eligible Countries: Awards are available for applicants each working in one of the following regions: Africa and the Arab States, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America & North America. Scientists and scientific institutions around the world are eligible.
Entrance Requirements: The candidate must
- Be recognized for her personal scientific excellence among the international scientific community
- Be actively involved in scientific research
- Be involved in any field of the Physical Sciences, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Not be directly or personally involved in the For Women in Science programme, as a jury member or otherwise, in any country.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for 2019 L’Oréal-UNESCO for Women in Science Awards in Paris France:
How to Apply: In order to nominate a candidate, please follow the registration procedure on the For Women in Science platform accessible. From the website, you will be able to upload all the necessary documents in order to submit the nomination. Please note that nomination files must be submitted by midnight on 13 July 2019 (France GMT/UTC + 2h). Only completed nominations received through the platform by this deadline will be considered.
You may nominate several candidates or re-nominate a candidate you presented in the past.