The University of Auckland is offering international scholarships for students who want to go on exchange in Semester 1, 2019.
The University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand, located in the country’s largest city, Auckland. It is the highest-ranked university in the country, being ranked 81st worldwide in the 2019/17 QS World University Rankings.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing 360º Auckland Abroad exchange programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in various fields.
Scholarship Award: Student will receive $500 scholarship for any of their international mobility opportunities.
Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility: To be eligible for this Award, the student must meet all requirements of the 360º Auckland Abroad exchange programme.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: Students should apply now in Via TRM system.
- Research exchange university options.
- Apply to 360° Auckland Abroad by completing the Pre-application form and supporting documents by the deadline.
- Accept your exchange nomination offer.
- Apply to the host university.
- Get accepted by host university
- Apply for a study visa (if required).
- Apply for StudyLink.
- Go on the exchange.
- Apply for transfer credit
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 13, 2019.