If you’re keen to use your mathematical skills in your chosen career then you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to apply for the 8ECM Scholarships for International Students in Slovenia.
The purpose of this program is to encourage outstanding students and researchers who demonstrate potential and want to be skilled in the field of Mathematics.
The European Congress of Mathematics enhances cooperation among mathematicians from all European countries. It is held under the auspices of the European Mathematical Society (EMS) and was one of its earliest initiatives. It is an international congress of the mathematics community.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives you skills and reputation you need to launch into a lifelong path of professional success. It offers excellent career prospects and work opportunity for candidates.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
8ECM Scholarships for International Students in Slovenia Brief Description
- University or Organization: European Congress of Mathematics, Slovenia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Congress fee waiver and a two-star accommodation
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Slovenia
8ECM Scholarships for International Students in Slovenia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries:Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, FYR Macedonia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Cambodia, Indonesia, Korea, PDR Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Bolivia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Paraguay, Middle East and North Africa: Djibouti, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Jordan, Syria, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Dem. Rep. Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- If the number of successful applications does not exhaust the number of reserved grants, nationals of other countries are invited to apply. Priority will be given to: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Batavia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ukraine, Belarus, Russian Federation, Turkey, Georgia, Moldova, Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, and Tunisia.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research in Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: The award is open for those outstanding students and researchers who demonstrate potential and are coming from developing countries as defined by the European Mathematical Society, and other countries as determined in this Open Call.
How to Apply for 8ECM Scholarships for International Students in Slovenia
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, students are required to be registered as a bachelor or masters and PhD degree student at a recognized university. After being accepted, claimants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the CV, motivation letter, 2 recommendation letters, transcript of all records obtained to date, on all completed levels (Ba/Ma/PhD), copy of a doctorate degree, List of publications.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, all claimants must have top hold their bachelor, masters and PhD degree certificate with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: To take part in this program, aspirants need to provide evidence of English language profi
Benefits: The grant will cover the congress fee waiver and a two-star accommodation in the near vicinity of the 8ECM, previously determined by the 8ECM organizers.