Full or partial tuition fee scholarships are available now. The American University in Cairo is pleased to provide the Abdulhadi H. Taher Endowed Scholarships to the brightest candidates.
The program is open for the Egyptian and Saudi Arabian students to pursue the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Located in Egypt, the American University in Cairo is an independent, English language, private, research university. It offers American-style learning programs for candidates at the undergraduate, graduate and professional levels.
Why at the American University in Cairo? The university offers a variety of services to help students to identify their career goals and paths, as well as gain work experience while studying at AUC. It helps to prepare students to move into the career of their choice.
Abdulhadi H. Taher Endowed Scholarships for Egyptian and Saudi Arabian Students Description
- University or Organization: American University in Cairo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: Full or partial tuition and fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: Egyptian and Saudi Arabian students
- Scholarship can be taken in Egypt
- Application Deadline: June 13, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Abdulhadi H. Taher Endowed Scholarships for Egyptian and Saudi Arabian Students
- Eligible Countries: Egyptian and Saudi Arabian students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to study the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be enrolled in Thanaweya Amma in AY 2018-2019 or its equivalent in other certificates. Applicant must achieve a score of not less than 97% in the science section and 94 % in the arts section in Thanaweya Amma or its equivalent in other certificates. The candidate must have demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply for Abdulhadi H. Taher Endowed Scholarships for Egyptian and Saudi Arabian Students
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarships, applicants must have to complete an online application for admission in an undergraduate degree program at the American University in Cairo through Banner Self-Service. After taking admission students will automatically consider for the scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit official secondary school transcripts, birth certificate, and one recent passport photos in colour, and essay with 300 – 500 words: How will they benefit from their education at AUC, recommendation letters, extracurricular activities.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in an undergraduate degree program, applicants must meet the AUC’s admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing the score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76 and writing score of 20.
- Benefits: The scholarship will cover full or partial tuition and fees, dorm coverage for either Saudi Arabian applicants or Egyptian applicants living outside Cairo and Giza.