For attracting brilliant students from individual countries, the University of Aberdeen is offering the Aberdeen International Masters funding for students.
The fund is established for the self-funding aspirants, who wish to pursue a postgraduate taught program at the university for session 2019-2020.
The University of Aberdeen is Scotland’s third-oldest university and the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world. It has a campus in Doha which runs programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level. It was ranked 31st in the world for impact on society.
Why at the University of Aberdeen? The university gives candidates a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to prepare them for a career. Here, applicants can get an extensive range of collective career guidance.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
Aberdeen International masters programme in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Comoros, Congo (Zaire), Congo, Republic of Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial, Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zanzibar, Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have been given a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible Masters program at the University of Aberdeen in January 2019 or September 2019. They must be based on the Aberdeen campus for the course of study.
How to Apply for Aberdeen International masters programme in the UK
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this program, then you are required to be enrolled in a postgraduate degree at the university. When the offer is made, it will include the details of the program for eligible applicants.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for the CV, letters of recommendation, transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose and letter of motivation.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in postgraduate degree, aspirants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: To study for a degree at the University of Aberdeen it is essential that aspirants can speak, understand, read, and write English fluently.
Benefits: The grantee will get the amount worth up to £2,000 tuition fee discount.