Every student wants a good career, but not all have that opportunity to make it true. Because of this reason, Aberystwyth University is calling applicants to start their bachelor’s studies by applying to the Aberystwyth International Scholarship in the UK.
This award is available for high achieving international students and aims to help their undergraduate studies at Aberystwyth University.
Founded in 1872, Aberystwyth University is the first university to be awarded the prestigious prize “University of the year for teaching quality”. It is a public research university which placed in the UK’s top 50 universities.
Why at Aberystwyth University? The university has a quite good reputation for its teaching excellence. It has award-winning teachers and the best faculty which supports candidates in reaching their career goals.
Aberystwyth International Scholarship in the UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: Aberystwyth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: August 20, 2019
- Language: English
Aberystwyth International Scholarship in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Foreign candidates (Non- EU) are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students are eligible to apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must commence full-time courses in September 2019.
How to Apply for Aberystwyth International Scholarship in the UK
- How to Apply: For being considered to the award, you need to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university. All participants who received their place at the university will be automatically considered for the award.
- While completing your application at the university, you will be asked to submit your previous study certificates, language ability proof, and your nationality proof with some other documents.
- If the applicant’s national language is not English, then they will be asked to demonstrate the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: There are various awards available and each will worth £2,000 a year towards tuition fees.