Don’t follow a dream of others, have your own goal and do hard work to make it true. For helping you in this process, Aberystwyth University is giving you the International Taught masters programs in the UK.
The bursaries have a motive to support Taught Masters courses and Research Program studies of international students through some discount on the tuition fees.
Aberystwyth University was established in 1872 as a public research university. It has almost 8,000 students studying across 3 academic faculties and 17 departments. The university is placed in the UK’s top 50 universities.
Why at Aberystwyth University? At this university, you’ll be part of a friendly, outward-looking community where the far horizon inspires ambition and aspiration. It has a reputation for teaching excellence and exceptional student experience.
Aberystwyth International Taught masters programmes in UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: Aberystwyth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Taught Masters courses and a Research Programme
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 23, 2020
- Language: English
Aberystwyth International Taught masters programmes in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International students (Non-EU) are encouraged to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can take part in taught masters’ courses or a research program (MPhil, LLM by Research or PhD) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must enroll as a full-time self-funding student who is going to start his/her studies in September 2020.
How to Apply for Aberystwyth International Taught masters programmes in UK
- How to Apply: For this award, you don’t need to apply separately. If you register in a taught master’s course, or a research program at the university, you will be automatically considered for the grants.
- Admission Requirements: Must hold an undergraduate degree for applying to these courses.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, so you will be required to show the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The free education awards will worth £2,000 towards tuition fees.