Break your financial constraints hindrance by applying for the ABP funding for Non-Qatari Students designed by the Academic Bridge Program in Qatar.
The studentship is awarded on the bases of academic achievement to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university in session 2020-2021.
The Academic Bridge Program is a premier pre-university program established for high school graduates from Qatar and other countries in the region. It is a center of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community.
Why at the Academic Bridge Program? The program gives candidates excellent opportunities for students to speak directly with prospective employers and work with Research Institutes and Research Centers to build active chapters across the world.
Application Deadline: Applications will open from October 7, 2020 until November 30, 2020
ABP funding for Non-Qatari Students in Qatar Brief Description
- University or Organization: Academic Bridge Program
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Non-Qatari Students
- The award can be taken in Qatar
ABP funding for Non-Qatari Students in Qatar Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Non-Qatari Students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the bachelor degree program at the Academic Bridge Program for the academic year 2020-2021. The studentship is available for the second semester only and on proof of financial need.
How to Apply for ABP funding for Non-Qatari Students in Qatar
For catching this education award, aspirants are demanded to be enlisted in the bachelor degree coursework at the Academic Bridge Program. When you will get an enrollment, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You may ask for a copy of passport, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV (Curriculum Vitae) and standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are recommended to hold the certificates of all previous academic qualifications.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must demonstrate that they have met the English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: Each successful claimant will get the educational fund for their studies.