If you are an Indian student and looking for an opportunity to study in the UK. Then this Academic Excellence scholarships program is a fantastic chance for you to study in the UK.
This wonderful chance is presenting by the University of York and activated for all students from India who wish to study an undergraduate and postgraduate taught masters program in the UK.
The University of York was established in 1963 as a collegiate plate glass research university in England. It ranked 12th for the multi-faculty institution for the quality and 24th for its research power in the UK.
Why at the University of York? At this university, the students will learn from international award-winning teachers who have the motive to support the candidates in building a bright future and making their dream come true.
Application Deadline: July 18, 2019
Academic Excellence scholarships for Indian Students in the UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can take part in an undergraduate or postgraduate taught Masters course at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be studying as a full-time student and fees paying at the overseas fee rate.
How to Apply for Academic Excellence scholarships for Indian Students in the UK
- How to Apply: If you want to be a part of this opportunity, then you must have to enrol in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking admission you can complete the online application form for the awards.
- Supporting Documents: Participants need to provide 3 short statements of 250-300 words explaining why you are able to get the grant. And also, language ability proof, personal information and a copy of the passport along with academic transcripts should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: A high school diploma for an undergraduate degree and a bachelor degree for a postgraduate degree program is required.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to show their English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The funded education grant will provide a tuition fee discount of up to £10,000.