The Western Sydney University is proud to announce Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships commencing in 2019. These scholarships are available for international students.
The Western Sydney University has been named one of the world’s top 400 universities in the prestigious Shanghai Ranking’s Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Vice-chancellor’s academic excellence scholarship is available for international students.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. International students are required to have genuine access to sufficient funds while studying in Australia.
Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships at Western Sydney University in Australia Description:
- Applications Deadline: October 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Any CRICOS registered undergraduate degree (does not apply to the Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery).
- Scholarship Award: Fifty per cent of tuition fees per annum up to a maximum three year.
The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with the study.
- Nationality: Scholarship is available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships at Western Sydney University in Australia:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa. (Subclass 500)
- Commence a new course of study in 2019.
- Have received an offer of admission to Western Sydney University.
- Have met all admission requirements and accepted admission offer by acceptance deadline.
- Has met the academic requirement for scholarship as listed below.
- Had achieved a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent in higher secondary studies.
- Not be granted more than 80 credit points advanced standing.
Applicants are not eligible if they:
- Are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia.
- Are a study abroad or an exchange student coming to the University.
- Are currently enrolled at Western Sydney University and apply for a scholarship for their existing course of study.
- Do not accept the scholarship by the closing date.
- Are applying to study a program located at Sydney City campus.
- Have been awarded another scholarship by the University or another organisation that covers the cost of the tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships at Western Sydney University in Australia:
How to Apply: No application is necessary. All new applications will be automatically considered for a scholarship. Short-listing will be carried out by a panel of officers from the University. Applicants will be ranked based on the selection criteria and the panel’s review. No separate scholarship application will be required.
Finalists will be notified via email by the University and will be requested to provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career.