The new Postgraduate Scholarships for New Students is now available at the University of Wollongong in Dubai. The scholarship does not include textbooks, excursions, accommodation, living expenses or any other costs involved in undertaking the study.
The University of Wollongong in Dubai (UOWD) is one of the UAE’s oldest and most prestigious universities. All UOWD academic programs are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and quality assured by the University of Wollongong in Australia, which is registered with the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), the national regulator of the higher education sector in Australia.
All instruction at UOWD is carried out in English and student will need to demonstrate an adequate level of English language proficiency in order to enroll on a programme at the university.
Academic Merit Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students in UAE Description:
- Applications Deadline: September 6, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Two categories of scholarship are available to postgraduate students.
- 25% scholarship
- 15% scholarship
Within each category, the number of scholarships awarded is limited and you must meet the minimum selection criteria for the relevant category in order for your application to be considered.
- Nationality: Applications are open to students of any citizenship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in UAE
Eligibility for the Academic Merit Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students in UAE :
Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students of any citizenship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Applications are open to students of any citizenship.
- Applications are open to new (entry level) students only who will be undertaking full-time study.
- Applicants must have achieved the minimum grades as listed in the Curriculum table below.
- Applicants must meet all of the academic and admission criteria to be admitted to the University and be intending to enrol in the relevant session for which they have applied.
Academic Merit Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students in UAE Minimum Grades for Postgraduate Applicants
|Curriculum*||Value of Scholarship|
10 Point System: 9.0/10.0
4 Point System: 3.8/4.0
10 Point System: 8.5/10.0
4 Point System: 3.5/4.0
* The above list is not exhaustive and results/curricula from other countries will be taken into consideration.
English Language Requirements: All instruction at UOWD is carried out in English and student will need to demonstrate an adequate level of English language proficiency in order to enrol on a programme at the university.
Application Procedure for Academic Merit Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students in UAE :
How to Apply: If you would like to apply for any of the UOWD Scholarships, you should submit an Application for Scholarship form, along with supporting documentation relevant to your chosen Scholarship (academic transcripts, completion certificate(s), awards, referee reports, alumni ID, as appropriate) to the Registrar’s Department. Applications must be received by the closing date (as listed below) for current students and submitted via the Scholarship Form.