Applications are invited for ACT Teacher Scholarship Program. The scholarship program provides ACT Education Directorate (Directorate) teachers and school leaders with support to undertake further study, training and/or research that will lead to improved student learning outcomes.
The Australian Capital Territory Legislative Assembly is the unicameral legislature of the Australian Capital Territory. It sits in the Legislative Assembly Building on Civic Square, close to the centre of the city of Canberra.
ACT Teacher Scholarship Program in Australia Description :
- Application Deadline: May 11, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for teachers and school leaders to undertake further study, training and/or research.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of teaching.
- Scholarship Award: Not Known
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the ACT Teacher Scholarship Program in Australia:
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Students are eligible if:
Students are currently employed as a teacher, including School Leader C, B and A levels, within the Directorate
Students have been employed by the Directorate as a teacher permanently or temporarily for at least three years
Students have not received a scholarship from the Directorate towards any course of study completed within the last three years.
Scholarship recipients are expected to commit to their employment with the Directorate for a period of three years following the conclusion of the scholarship.
Application Procedure for ACT Teacher Scholarship Program in Australia:
How to Apply:
Applications for the Teacher Scholarship Program Cohort 26 open 9 April and close on 11 May 2019. A preview of the application (part 1) and the Principal endorsement (part 2) is available in the following attached previews. Applications must be submitted via the online forms.