The Walt Disney Company is offering an amazing opportunity to join their Ad Sales Internship Summer Program 2019.
The program is open to all students who are enrolled as a junior, senior or graduate student in an accredited college/university in the semester prior to the internship.
This internship will focus on the revenue plan and sales operations side. Now you have the chance to join their talented team who provides unique creative content for the audience around the world.
Field of Internship: Ad Sales
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Walt Disney Company
An internship can be taken inNew York, United States
Ad Sales Internship Summer Program Eligibility
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Applicants who are major (Marketing, advertising or communication majors) or equivalent completed coursework in advertising, media or sales and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Previous work/internship experience within advertising, media or sales
- Must have experience with online sales/research tools from Lake 5, Nielsen Social, Shareablee, comScore, Redbooks, etc. and experience with online display, video or social media advertising
- General familiarity of current on-air content and other content distribution (browser, mobile apps)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Keynote, Word Press and Photoshop
- Demonstrated superior communication skills and Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about television, digital and the media business, including social media networks and advertising
- Reliable, independent, outgoing and personable; quick and engaged learner, motivated, detail-oriented
- High mathematical aptitude and competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote
- Must be at least 18 years of age and be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program
- Must not have completed one year of continuous employment on a Disney internship or program and must possess unrestricted work authorization
Internship Open for International Students: Yes
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Housing & Transportation: This internship is located in New York, NY. Participants on this internship must provide their own housing and transportation to/from work.
Ad Sales Internship Summer Program Description
Disney Advertising Sales, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Ad Sales is the unit responsible for selling advertising time and marketing communications solutions to clients. This team represents all networks (e.g. ABC, Freeform, Disney, ESPN) as well as digital and mobile opportunities.
As an intern, you will work on a wide array of projects, including but not limited to:
- Gain an overview of the Media Sales industry across both Linear, Digital and Social initiative
- Learn about Disney Ad Sales specific go to market premise across ABC, ESPN, Freeform, Disney Channels
- Learn how commercial inventory is valued, priced and sold, including building plans for deals and working with the pricing and analytics team
- Attend select internal meetings; gain exposure to television, online and other cross-platform sales and research
- Learn about advanced advertising initiatives including new technology, data, and systems
- Work on competitive landscape reports
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Ad Sales Internship Summer Program Duration
- The length of this internship may be between 10-12 weeks, starting in early June and ending in mid-August.
- Interns will work 40 hours per week and need to provide full availability throughout the internship.
Notification: Not given
How to Apply for Ad Sales Internship Summer Program
To participate, you will need to register by log-in or creating an account to sign up online.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.