ADB Japan Scholarship Program are open apply now. Applications are invited each year for the ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2019. ADB is inviting students from the ADB Member States to apply for the Asian Development Bank (ADP) Japan Scholarship Program.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB)–Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) was established in April 1988 with financing from the Government of Japan. It aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing members to pursue postgraduate studies in economics, business and management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at 29 educational institutions in 10 countries in Asia and the Pacific. Upon completion of their study programs, scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries.
The Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) offers about 150 postgraduate scholarships each year for studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields.
The scholarship provides full tuition fees, a monthly allowance for expenses, housing, books and instructional materials, medical insurance and travel. For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation. In special circumstances, computer literacy, preparatory language and other similar courses may be covered under the scholarship.
The ADB JSP scholarship 2019 provides full tuition fees, a monthly allowance for expenses, housing, books, and instructional materials, medical insurance and travel airfare Tickets.
I will keep this post in General & I will give you an overview of this Scholarship. Furthermore, you need to look yourself in depth about this scholarship will the help of given links below.
ADB Japan Scholarship Program 2019 Details
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Cost: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Duration: 2 years for masters & 3 years for doctorate programs.
- Age Limit: 35 years
ADB Japan Scholarship Benefits
The ADB-JSP is a fully funded scholarship and they will cover all the cost of the scholarship duration.
- Full tuition fees
- a monthly subsistence and housing allowance
- an allowance for books and instructional materials
- medical insurance
- travel expenses
For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation
ADB Japan Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The program is open to those who have gained admission to an approved MA/PhD course at a participating academic institution. Candidates should be 35 years old or younger; in good health; with a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent; and have a superior academic record. Upon completion of their study programs, scholars are expected to return to their home country to contribute to its economic and social development.
- A national of an ADB borrowing member and Japanese ODA scholarship eligible country listed here.
- Gained admission to an approved MA/ Ph.D. course at an academic institution.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with the superior academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application. Proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Should agree to return to his/her home country after completion of studies under the Program.
- ADB-JSP does not support applicants who are already enrolled in graduate degree programs.
- ADB-JSP does not sponsor undergraduate studies, distance learning programs, short-term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and research projects.