Nowadays the cost of the study is the main problem of students, for solving this problem; the Newcastle University Business School is organizing Leadership Scholarship.
This funded award is activated to support and inspire the female candidates of any nationality to a higher level of influence and professional development.
The Newcastle Business School is ranked 14th in the UK for Research Power. It is an elite group of Business Schools which holds respect from three international organizations- AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS. It aims to lead on Leadership, collaborations, delivering new global perspectives and solutions.
Why at Newcastle University? At this university, students will have a world-class culture, sport, shopping, and nightlife. They will be learning under the experienced teachers and took their future at a high peak of their interest fields also develop their personality along with communication skills.
Application Deadline: June 12, 2019
Advancing Women in Leadership funding for International Students in the UK 2020 Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, and International applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can join an MBA degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have substantive managerial experience a minimum of 3 years.
How to Apply for Advancing Women in Leadership funding for International Students in the UK 2020
- How to apply: For this opportunity, aspirants need to take part in an MBA degree course and then complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: An essay no more than 1500 (in response to the question listed on the application form), language test score, and academic records should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Have a 2:1 honors degree for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the participant’s local language, then they are bounded to show their English language ability by TOEFL or IELTS test and also have to score 6.5 or its equivalent.
Benefits: This bursary will give a full fee award of £22,800, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.