AIAST Government of South Australia Postgraduate Pasture Research Fellowship are open apply now. The Government of South Australia is offering Research Fellowship to an outstanding candidate currently undertaking or intending to undertake post-graduate pasture research. The student must be recently enrolled or intending to commence approved post-graduate tertiary studies with any Australian university.
The Fellow’s research may be presented at an AW Howard Memorial Research Fellow seminar in association with a state or regional branch of the Australian Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology (AIAST).
AIAST Government of South Australia Postgraduate Pasture Research Fellowship Description:
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: Agricultural science, natural resource management, agricultural economic, social science.
- Scholarship Award: Paid as a stipend of $10,000 S
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to an Australian citizen.
- Number of scholarship: Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for the AIAST Government of South Australia Postgraduate Pasture Research Fellowship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to an Australian citizen
- Entrance Requirement: The recipient must:
- currently, hold or been approved for, an existing base scholarship (such as an Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship (RTPS), formerly Australian Postgraduate Award (APA)), or an industry-based fund of similar merit
- have been accepted in an appropriate full-time Higher Degree by Research program at a recognized Australian university
- meet the selection criteria
- be an Australian citizen or have had continuous residency in Australia for a minimum of three years
- produce a short summary of their studies signed by them and their supervisor each year
- produce annual certification of satisfactory performance from their supervisor
- Present to the trust a report summarizing the outcomes of their study at its completion.
- English Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English
AIAST Government of South Australia Postgraduate Pasture Research Fellowship Application procedure:
How to Apply:
- Please email the completed application, including all necessary supporting documentation, to the Executive Officer, AW Howard Memorial Trust by 31 October 2018.
- be recognized as the AW Howard Fellow
- acknowledge the support of the Trust in all publications, seminars and media dissemination of their study
- be encouraged to apply for a travel grant to raise the profile of AW Howard’s legacy and the Trust at an international forum.