The Alexandria University is offering scholarships for pursuing master & doctoral degree programme. Scholarships are available for students from the Nile Basin Countries to study in Alexandria University starting the fall semester of 2018/2019 on a competitive basis.
Alexandria University is a public research university in Alexandria, Egypt. It was established in 1938 as a satellite of Fouad University (the name of which was later changed to Cairo University), becoming an independent entity in 1942.
Alexandria University Nile Basin Scholarship Description:
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s and doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship includes waving of tuition fees only for the duration of study (maximum 3 years for master degree and 5 years for doctoral degree).
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Egypt
Eligibility for the Alexandria University Nile Basin Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Egypt are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
Application Procedure for Alexandria University Nile Basin Scholarship:
Students should submit their applications, copies of their transcripts and a medical HIV testing certificate online.
How to Apply for Alexandria University Nile Basin Scholarship:
The mode of applying is online.