With the objective of developing Myanmar’s young talent, the American Chamber of Commerce is providing scholarships for brilliant students from Myanmar.
The program is open for providing needs-based financial assistance to those eligible candidates, who want to study undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Yangon.
The American Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar promotes and connects American business in Myanmar by encouraging local partnerships and upholding the highest business standards. It provides a unified voice for American business to engage with the U.S. Government and the Government of Myanmar.
Why at the University of Yangon? While studying at this university, candidates can gain additional expertise and convince employers of their skills. They can also get the support students at all levels in their learning journey to a fulfilling experience
Application Deadline: July 5, 2019
AMCHAM funding for Students in Myanmar Brief Description
- University or Organization: The American Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: 500,000 kyats
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Myanmar students
- The award can be taken in Myanmar
AMCHAM funding for Students in Myanmar Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Myanmar
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be enrolled in the second year of an undergraduate degree at the University of Yangon and must be willing to participate in AMCHAM program activities.
How to Apply for AMCHAM funding for Students in Myanmar
- How to Apply: For gaining this bursary, seekers need to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, candidates can download and submit the award application form to Clara Tang
- Supporting Documents: The applicant may be asked to provide the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for admission, claimants must have to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants are needed to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
Benefits: The grant will provide 500,000 kyats per student per year. It will be awarded in two installments (250,000 kyats per semester).