With the aiming of promoting creative educational enrichment, the AMDT, School of Creativity is offering Scholarships for the high performing students.
The call is open for applicants from Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Pakistan, UAE or from any other country, who wish to study any one of the degree level qualifications offered at AMDT.
As one of the finest schools of Arts & Creativity, AMDT has a diverse and dynamic Creative community. It works closely with the industry and employers to create the courses and offers academic and vocational qualifications for students.
Why at AMDT? AMDT has now become the most reputed and largest educational awarding body. It offers excellent opportunities for students to speak directly with prospective employers. Here candidates can gain progression opportunities for their future career.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
AMDT Creative Scholarships in Sri Lanka Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Pakistan, UAE or from any other country.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree level qualifications offered by AMDT
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, aspirants need to be at least 18 years of age to apply. They must be passionate to journey into the Creative industry and help build Sri Lanka into a Creative country.
How to Apply for AMDT Creative Scholarships in Sri Lanka
- How to apply: For joining this program, claimants need to be registered at any degree level at AMDT. After taking confirmation, aspirants can complete the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to attach a statement including why they are interested in the course they’ve selected.
- Admission Requirements: You are required to hold all your previous degree certificates and academic qualifications certificates.
- Language Requirement: To take part in this program, seekers must demonstrate that they have met the English language proficiency.
AMDT Creative Scholarships in Sri Lanka Benefits
The successful scholar will receive an amount worth up to LKR 300,000 for any of the degree level qualifications offered at AMDT.