The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF) is offering Fulbright Master’s Degree Scholarship for those who hold a bachelor’s degree (S1). Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The American Indonesian Exchange Foundation (AMINEF) is the binational Fulbright Commission for Indonesia. For twenty-five years we have carried forward the vision and mission of the Fulbright program in Indonesia, which in 2018 celebrated its 65th anniversary. AMINEF’s many programs for educational exchange have increased mutual understanding between the United States and Indonesia and strengthened the ties that unite our two countries.
In order to be eligible applicants must be proficient in English.
American Indonesian Exchange Foundation Fulbright Master’s Degree Scholarship for Indonesian Citizens in USA Description:
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in any field except medical sciences.
- Nationality: Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the American Indonesian Exchange Foundation Fulbright Master’s Degree Scholarship for Indonesian Citizens in USA:
Eligible Countries: Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree (S1)
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 (4.00 scale)
- Have a minimum TOEFL ITP score of 550 or IELTS equivalent
The applicants should:
- Be Indonesian citizens and not permanent residents of the US, or be currently living in the US
- Possess leadership qualities and show experience in community service
- Have preparation in, and a demonstrated commitment to their chosen field of study
- Be proficient in English
- Have an outstanding academic record
- Demonstrate that they can realistically accomplish full-time graduate study or conduct research in the US
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright scholarship program
- Be willing to work for at least five years before retirement upon the completion of the scholarship program
An applicant will be ineligible if he or she is:
- An employee, close family member of an employee, or dependent of an employee of AMINEF, the US Embassy, or the US Department of State
- Currently pursuing another degree
- Receiving another scholarship at the time of the application
- Pursuing another similar program for a double degree
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be proficient in English.
Application Procedure for American Indonesian Exchange Foundation Fulbright Master’s Degree Scholarship for Indonesian Citizens in USA:
How to Apply: Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms, which can be downloaded by clicking the link below, and submit them and the above-listed supporting documents in hard copy to AMINEF via mail (postage), or drop them off in person before the application deadline.
Submission Requirements (to be supplied in English)
- Completed application form, including one-page study objective
- Copy of most recent (less than two years old) TOEFL ITP or IELTS scores
- Two letters of reference, either from an employer or a university lecturer
- Copy of academic transcript and diploma (in original language and in English translation)
- Copy of valid identity document (KTP or passport)
- Curriculum vitae