The new one year need-based Anant Fellowship is now available on offer at Anant National University in Ahmadabad, Gujarat. This fellowship is available for both Indian and International students.
A one-year full-time post-graduate programme designed as a multi-disciplinary immersion to introduce young practitioners and students to new ideas, knowledge, and skills to question, evaluate, invent and redefine the Built Environment.
Anant National University, located in the sprawling 40 acres of Sanskardham Campus in Ahmedabad, is preparing to be India’s leading private teaching and Research University with Design and Sustainability at its core.
The overall cost of the programme per fellow is INR 10 Lakhs which includes Tuition Fee, Boarding and Lodging. We believe that talented and bring students may belong to any social or economic strata and to make it possible for all deserving applicants to avail this opportunity, the fellowship is offering need based scholarships that cover, in full or in part the tuition fees, boarding and lodging.
Anant National University Postgraduate Fellowship for Indian and International Students in India Description:
- Applications Deadline: Open for the year 2019
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in Built Environment.
- Scholarship Award: In the second year of the Fellowship, we are offering need-based scholarships up to 80% of the cost of Tuition, Boarding, and Lodging. Applicants are encouraged to apply early to increase their chances of getting scholarship assistance.
- Nationality: This fellowship is available for both Indian and International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Anant National University Postgraduate Fellowship for Indian and International Students in India:
Eligible Countries: This fellowship is available for both Indian and International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Open to students from all backgrounds. Preference will be given to students from the disciplines of architecture, design, planning, environmental sciences, civil and construction engineering, and relevant social science disciplines.
- Applicants must have a sound academic record and should have successfully completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree before the start of the Fellowship.
- Applicants must be able to show a demonstrated commitment to improving the Built Environment and an understanding of the issues pertaining to the area.
- Anant Fellowship is committed to diversity; we invite applications from students and professionals of all age groups, socio-economic backgrounds, and geographies both in India and internationally.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for Anant National University Postgraduate Fellowship for Indian and International Students in India:
How to Apply: The following elements will be considered to identify candidates with a strong, relentless commitment to making a change to the Built Environment:
- Online Application consisting of the work sample, Statement of Purpose, and Resume.
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview
- Letters of Recommendation
A limited number of seats for the fellows remain available. Additional applications are being considered on a rolling basis until the cohort is filled.