Give your career a good start and follow the path to your dreams. Towards the way of your dream, MBA program is available for helping your studies at Anglia Ruskin University in the United Kingdom.
ARU wants to give the UK, EU, and foreign applicants an opportunity to pursue a master’s degree program within the Faculty of Business and Law in Cambridge.
In 1858, Anglia Ruskin University was founded as a School but in 1992 it was established as a university. It is a public university and stands within the top 350 institutions in the world.
Why at Anglia Ruskin University? ARU has a wide range of course and it welcomes study abroad students with the study abroad programs. It also has its campuses in Cambridge, Chelmsford, Peterborough, and London.
Anglia Ruskin University MBA funding for International Students in UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: Anglia Ruskin University
- Department: Faculty of Business and Law
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK, EU, International
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: Open for September 2019 entry.
- Language: English
Anglia Ruskin University MBA funding for International Students in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All interested applicants from the UK, EU, and Overseas are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program within the Faculty of Business and Law at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Studying full-time, unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study and start your studies course in September 2019 or January 2020.
How to Apply for Anglia Ruskin University MBA funding for International Students in UK
- To take the first step toward your career, you need to enroll either in a Master of Business Administration MBA or Master of Business Administration with Placement Year MBA at the university. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- As you are going to start your higher studies at ARU, you must hold an undergraduate degree for successfully applying to the course.
- The university might ask candidates to submit copies of previous transcripts or certificates, passport, and curriculum vitae.
- If your country language is not English, then you need to demonstrate the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Anglia Ruskin University MBA funding for International Students in UK Benefits
If you apply for a one year MBA program, then a £4,000 fee reduction to all successful applicants.
If you apply for a two-year MBA with the option of work placement, then a £2,000 fee reduction to all successful applicants. If you aren’t able to secure a work placement, you’ll instead become eligible for the £4,000 discount offered to one-year students.