If you want to begin your educational journey in Australia, then you must take a look at the ANU College of Business & Economics Honours program organized by the Australian National University.
The main purpose of this bursary is to recruit high caliber Australian and International students into the College’s Honours programs.
The Australian National University was founded in 1946 as a national research university. It is the only university to have been created by the Parliament of Australia.
Why at the Australian National University? At ANU, the participant has many funding opportunities with accommodation and teaching support. They will learn from award-winning teachers and help candidates in reaching their future goals.
ANU College of Business & Economics Honours Scholarship in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: College of Business & Economics
- Course Level: Honours
- Award: $15,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: Australia and International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open all the year
- Language: English
ANU College of Business & Economics Honours Scholarship in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Australian and foreign participants are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can take part in undergraduate studies offered by the College Business & Economics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any other grant from the university.
How to Apply for ANU College of Business & Economics Honours Scholarship in Australia
- All interested participants who apply in an undergraduate degree program within the College Business and Economics at the university will be automatically considered for the award.
- As per the requirement of the course, your previous study transcripts or certificates will be asked by the university.
- Furthermore, if your mother tongue is not English then you have to show your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The free education award will worth $15,000 per annum and the amount will be paid in equal installment at the beginning of each semester.