With the purpose of providing financial support to the deserving candidate, the Australian National University is offering Grace Groom Memorial Scholarship.
The program is open for the Australian and international postgraduate students who enrolled in a graduate research degree program relating to mental health issues.
Founded in 1946, the Australian National University is regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities. It is well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences and ranks among the best in the world for a number of disciplines including politics and international relations and geography.
Why at the Australian National University? The university provides a wholesome training program to equip the students with the skills required to impress recruiters. Here candidates can get the training related to career orientation and job application skills.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2019
ANU Grace Groom Memorial funding for International Students in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate research degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
ANU Grace Groom Memorial funding for International Students in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate research degree in Mental health
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be considered for the opportunity , an applicant must have to be enrolled in a graduate research program offered within the ANU College of Health and Medicine and be already undertaking study in a mental health-related field.
How to Apply for ANU Grace Groom Memorial funding for International Students in Australia
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, aspirants are needed to take affirmation in the graduate research degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers can send their award applications via email.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the statement briefly describing the applicant’s research, how it will improve the lives of consumers and/or careers, how the program would be used and how this relates to the applicant’s project. A budget and budget justification endorsed by the applicant’s supervisor, curriculum vitae and a brief statement of support from the applicant’s supervisor.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, aspirants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $5,000.