Are you a citizen of Arkansas and looking for an educational opportunity? The Arkansas Department of Higher Education is offering the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery run by the government of Arkansas.
This arkansas scholarships out of state is available for the residents of Arkansas and having the motive to support students in pursuing an undergraduate degree level course at any colleges or universities within the State.
The Department of Higher Education is the department located in the southern U.S. The department aims to promote a coordinated system of higher education in the State.
Why at this Lottery program? Through this program, an applicant can get a lot of support in achieving higher education in their interest subject areas and build a bright future in their chosen fields. They can make their parents proud and create a good reputation for their State.
Application Deadline: Closed
Arkansas Scholarships 2019 Lottery Programme Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Arkansas State are worthy for this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate degree program at any colleges or universities within the State.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not achieve a bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply for Arkansas Scholarship Lottery Programme
- How to apply: Applicants need to be enrolled in any colleges or universities in the State. After enrolling, candidates can apply for the grant through the online application section. Or they can download the YOUniversal app for applying to the fund.
- Supporting Documents: Documents will be depending on the universities or colleges admission policies.
- Admission Requirements: A high school certificate is essential for taking part in this program. Maintain a 2.50 cumulative GPA.
- Language Requirement: Good English language ability is a must for an undergraduate program.
Benefits: The organization will provide more than $781 million for more than 302,000 scholarships for the State’s applicants.