The Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 are open apply now. The Asian Development Scholarship is from the Japanese government. The aim is to provide an opportunity to undertake postgraduate, MA/Ph.D. studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
The Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) offers about 300 students annually postgraduate scholarships a year for studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions. This Year they are offering in Newzealand at the University of Auckland.
The ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland will cover Tuition costs, Basic cost of living, Airfare, Medical, A Grant for a thesis. Upon completion of their study programmes, scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries. ADB scholarship is One of the Most prestigious and Famous Scholarship programmes.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 Details
- Scholarship to be Taken: University of Auckland
- Scholarship By: Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
- Course Level: Postgraduate, MA/Ph.D
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: 19 July 2019
General Information About Scholarship
- The Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP) was established in April 1988 with financing from the Japanese government.
- The aim is to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in Economics, Management, science and technology, and other development-related fields.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship Duration
- The Scholarship is for one (1) year with an extension to the Second Year of Study.
- The Maximum duration of the Scholarship award is two (2) years for Masters and three (3) years for doctorate* programs.
List of ADB Scholarship Universities
ADB Scholarship enrolls 300 students every year. There is a List of Universities affiliated with ADB. This Year New Zealand is on way. By the Way, You can see the List of Institutions Here. Click Here
University of Auckland Program Details
The University of Auckland is proving Scholarships in the following fields given below.
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programmes in Engineering.
Asian Development Bank ScholarshipScholarship Coverage
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit the ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company
- Certificate of Income issued by the company
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport
- Valid IELTS test
The Last Date to Apply for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 is 19 July 2019. No Late Applications will be Entertained.
How to Apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship
Please Find the Detailed Information about the procedure of Applying to Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 from the Link Given below in Red Color. Also, some other Guideline Links are Given. You will Find ADB scholarship application form from the links below.