Applications are invited to Apply for the Asian Development Scholarships 2020 in theEast-West Center University, Hawaii, USA. The Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship from the Japanese government enrolls about 300 students annually for the Master Degree program.
The Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) offers postgraduate scholarships a year for studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields. Do You know that Applications are also open for Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2020 Stanford University (Fully Funded)
ADB scholarship is One of the Most prestigious and Famous scholarships for international students around the world. A Wide Range of Academic Disciplines is available. The Duration will be for 2 Year Master Degree. Check Further Details below.
Asian Development Scholarships 2020 Details
- Scholarship to be Taken: East-West Center University, Hawaii, USA
- Scholarship By: Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP)
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year
- Deadline: December 1st, 2020
For Your Information, ADB Currently is also offering Scholarships in the New Zealand & Australia. The Links are given below.
Financial Coverage in ADB Scholarship
ADB Scholarship is a full scholarship for international students in the USA. Great Scholarships in the USA. It will cover all the cost of the program as well the other expenses too.
- Full Tuition fees.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to the United States.
- The basic cost of living in the USA.
- Health and medical insurance in the United States.
- Airfare from the USA, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
List of Fields & Major Available
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Global MBA-Japan Track)
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Ocean and Resources Engineering
- Pacific Island Studies
- Public Administration
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Master of Law
Asian Development Scholarships Eligible Countries
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
Asian Development Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit the ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme to Check Your Country Name.
- Have gained admission to an approved master at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet.
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company.
- Certificate of Income issued by the company.
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport.
- Valid IELTS test.
Asian Development Scholarships Deadline
The Last Date to Apply for the Asian Development Bank Scholarships 2020 is December 1st, 2020
How to Apply for Asian Development Scholarships
Please Find the Detailed Information about the procedure of Applying to Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 from the Link Given below in Red Color.