The Bai Xian Asia Institute (BXAI) is offering Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program for high-caliber Asian students to study abroad at a designated leading university in Asia Kyoto University in Japan.
Scholarships are available to pursue Graduate program. The aim of the scholarship is to create intercultural opportunities for the next generation of leaders.
Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program at Kyoto University Japan Description:
• Applications Deadline: November 14, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Graduate program.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any subject offered by universities.
• Scholarship Award: Successful candidates are awarded up to US$25,000 per year or a maximum of US$50,000
• Nationality: Asian students are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
• Number of Scholarships: 105 Scholarships are available.
• Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility for the Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program at Kyoto University Japan:
Eligible Countries: Asian students are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• The Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program (AFLSP) is available to Asian students only.
• All Chinese University of Hong Kong students & graduates are welcome.
English Language Requirements: The official language of the BXAI Summer Program, a mandatory component of the AFLSP, is English. As such, applicants should be fully conversant and have a firm grasp of the English language. Each applicant’s English skills are considered during the selection process, though the required level may differ depending on the university and program he/she applies for.
Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program at Kyoto University Japan Application Procedure:
How to Apply: Please complete and submit by 14 November 2019 an online registration form which is obtainable from our website at http://admission.cuhk.edu.hk/ (Financing Your Studies ? Events). Confirmation will be sent to successful registrants by email on 15 November 2019. For enquiries about the Inform