St Cross College, jointly with the Sub-Department of Astrophysics, offers the following scholarship for students who will begin studying for a DPhil at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2019-2020. The Graduate Scholarship is awarded purely on the basis of academic merit and is tenable at St Cross College only.
The benefits of this scholarship is that full international student course fees paid for the duration of the degree.
The quality of Monash University’s teaching and exceptional facilities are just two of the many reasons it’s consistently ranked among the top 100 universities in the world. With students from over 170 countries, and a presence in Australia, Italy, Malaysia, India, South Africa and China, you’ll benefit from a truly global education.
Astrophysics Graduate Scholarship with St Cross College in UK Description:
- Application deadline: December 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme .
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the faculties of Humanities, Science & Engineering, Faculty of Business and Law, Health Science and Centre for Aboriginal Studies.
- Total Scholarship Value: $ 25,000 allowance
- Nationality: These scholarships are available to an Australian citizen and a person who is on a Temporary Protection Visa or a Safe Haven Enterprise Visa.
- Scholarship can be taken in
Eligibility for the Astrophysics Graduate Scholarship with St Cross College in UK:
- Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available to an Australian citizen and a person who is on a Temporary Protection Visa or a Safe Haven Enterprise Visa.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- commencing or continuing student enrolled or intending to enrol in an undergraduate degree as an international student at a Monash campus in Australia.
- English Language Requirements:
How to Apply: The Application process
- To apply for the scholarship you must fill out a separate application form and submit it by Wednesday, 20 December 2018.
- Note: To be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for a course, and be offered a place at Monash.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.