Auckland Medical Aid Trust Scholarship at Auckland University of Technology are open apply now. The Auckland University of Technology is inviting applications for the 2019 research program. The scholarship is available to New Zealand citizens.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage research into social issues concerning being and becoming human and provides funds for a doctoral candidate at a New Zealand university.
Auckland University of Technology is a university in New Zealand, formed on 1 January 2000 when a former technical college was granted university status.
Auckland Medical Aid Trust Scholarship at Auckland University of Technology Description:
- Application Deadline: October 01, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Research program.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to do study in the field of human reproduction — social, medical and technological.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship is valued at up to$25,000 per annum
- Nationality: The Scholarship is available to New Zealand students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Auckland Medical Aid Trust Scholarship at Auckland University of Technology:
Eligible Countries: The Scholarship is available to New Zealand students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An applicant will be registered as a candidate or will be in the process of registering as a candidate for a doctoral degree at a New Zealand university. (No award will be made to a candidate who has not successfully completed registration for a doctoral degree.) Scholars must reside in New Zealand for the duration of their degree.
- Applications will be accepted from a wide range of disciplines in line with the Trust’s desire to encourage research into social issues concerning human reproduction in its broadest interpretation.
Auckland Medical Aid Trust Scholarship at Auckland University of Technology Application Procedure:
How to Apply: Application materials must include the following:
The application form will request and applicants must provide:
- Information relating to their doctoral candidacy or application for doctoral candidacy
- An outline of the doctoral research project, including its relevance to the scholarship’s purpose and their future career a curriculum vitae
- Information on scholarships and awards received or applied for
- A budget
- A statement which identifies achievements and practical experience relevant to the Scholarship
- the names of two referees
- A copy of their academic record
Requests for references and for the academic transcript will be initiated by the applicant within the online application.