If you want to agile your career, then you have a great opportunity to apply for the Aurecon South Africa Bursary Scheme for the academic year 2019-2020.
The studentship is available for providing financial support to the deserving students, who wish to study the BSc or BEng in the fields of Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
Aurecon delivers project design and management across twelve markets. It is as one of Asia Pacific’s largest multi-disciplinary engineering consultancies, with a history spanning more than 75 years. It provided a broad range of professional technical services across.
Why should apply to this program? The program provides students a range of skills that they have gained outside of their studies and support them in their career aims. They can get a range of services to empower with the skills and knowledge.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
Aurecon South Africa Bursary Scheme for Students Brief Description
- University or Organization: Aurecon
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree program
- Award: R90,000.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: South African students
- The award can be taken in South Africa
Aurecon South Africa Bursary Scheme for Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from South Africa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in the fields of Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be studying or intending to study BSc or BEng in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering undergraduate Degrees at recognized Universities in South Africa. The grade 12 students must have maintained a 5 symbol or higher in Mathematics and Science since Grade 11.
- Tertiary students must have maintained a minimum of 70 percent aggregate. The bursary will be renewed annually if the student’s academic performance is satisfactory
How to Apply for Aurecon South Africa Bursary Scheme for Students
- How to Apply: To take part in this studentship, aspirants must have to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at any South African University. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for the education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copy of your CV in Word or PDF format, a certified copy of your South African ID Book, certified copy of all your academic transcripts and proof of registration/acceptance.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to hold their high school degree certificates and all the academic qualification certificates.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants ought to present evidence of having proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The bursary will provide up to R90, 000.00 per annum to every bursar to support them in their studies.