If you are a passionate Australian and wishes to undertake a full American Master’s degree in the US, then you must take part in the Australian postgraduate placements program which is furnishing by the Australian-American Fulbright Commission.
There five funded awards are available for those aspirants who are pursuing a postgraduate degree program and also aims to increase binational research collaboration, cultural understanding, and the exchange of ideas.
Sponsored by the U.S. and Australian governments, the Australian-American Fulbright Commission is a non-profit organization. The Commission relies on many individuals to meet its goals and provide a rigorous, equitable and professional environment for all grantees.
Why at this program? At this program, you will get chances to choose your study fields and subjects. With the support of the Fulbright Commission, you will increase your thinking ability to the next level and also develop a personality for communicating with the peoples in the future.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2019
Australian-American Fulbright Commission postgraduate placements in the USA Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens are eligible for this fund.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the organization.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidate must not hold any other grant from Fulbright and must secure placement with a primary U.S. host institution at the time of application. Students seeking to complete part of their Australian postgraduate program in the U.S. or wish to undertake a full American Master’s degree are eligible to apply. Current Australian PhD students who seek to complete a period of research in the U.S. or who wish to complete a full U.S. PhD program are eligible to apply
How to Apply for Australian-American Fulbright Commission postgraduate placements in the USA
- How to apply: Participants need to take part in a postgraduate degree course at the organization and follow the instruction for applying to the fund carefully as well as download the Australian Applicant checklist to cover with your application.
- Supporting Documents: You will need to attach a PDF file which includes curriculum vitae, personal information, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Must have an undergraduate degree for applying to this program.
- Language Requirement: Knowledge of good English language is required.
Benefits: For Master’s students a partial tuition fee allowance and for PhD students a visiting student researcher fee allowance is available. The program will also provide ASPE medical coverage of up to a$100,000.