High achieving Australian and international candidates are invited to apply for the Bob and Margaret Frater International Travel Scholarship at Australian Catholic University in Australia.
The program is open for the dazzling aspirants, who will contribute to the continuing development and enhancement of the school system, through participation in an international experience.
Australian Catholic University is well known as one of the most significant Catholic universities in the world. The university is responsible for representing the university both nationally and internationally and for providing strategic leadership and management.
Why at the Australian Catholic University? At ACU, candidates can shape their career pathway with ongoing training and development opportunities. They can the top-tier teaching and sustained community empowerment that endures far into the future.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
Australian Catholic University Bob and Margaret Frater International Travel Scholarship in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: Australian Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
Australian Catholic University Bob and Margaret Frater International Travel Scholarship in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be working in the teaching profession in a New South Wales or Australian Capital Territory Catholic primary school, is an early career teacher or a teacher returning to a career after a break.
How to Apply for Australian Catholic University Bob and Margaret Frater International Travel Scholarship in Australia
- How to Apply: If you want to grab this wonderful opportunity, then you can apply for the bursary through the given link: http://webapps.acu.edu.au/scholarship/index.php?sbid=338229
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the resume, including an outline of teaching experience, a written statement of 1,500 words outlining: what you are looking forward to traveling and what do you expect to gain from it, how you engage with the community and values of ACU, the budget outline of estimated expenses, a written reference.
- Language Requirement: If you are going to apply, it is important for you to meet the minimum English language requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $10,000, to be paid in one lump sum.