If you are an autistic student with the potential to complete your future goals. Then this Autism Scholarship opportunity is a valuable chance for you to make your dreams come true.
This program is specially designed for U.S. applicants and aims to help them with the cost of tuition and higher education-related expenses.
Whitfield, Bryson & Mason LLP is a civil litigation firm representing plaintiffs. In working with hundreds of clients, they act at all times as advocates.
Why at this program? This program will help you to complete your dreams and pursue your education in the best way possible. Aspirants will study at a university, junior school, trade school in the US with the support of the best award-winning teachers and lecturers.
Application Deadline: February 10, 2020
Autism Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: The U.S. citizens.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can apply for their higher education at a university, a junior college, or a trade school in the US.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any other award from any other organization.
How to Apply for Autism Scholarship
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to take admission in a higher degree level program at a university, junior college or a trade school in the US. After that, they can complete the online application form for the award given on the webpage.
- Supporting Documents: A personal statement discussing educational goals and a statement of up to 750 words discussing how Autism has affected their education should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: It is based on which higher degree program you are going to apply.
- Language Requirement: You must have good skills in the English language.
Benefits: The program is providing $1,000 for covering tuition and some other expenses.