AXA Achievement Scholarship are open apply now. The AXA Foundation is representing their signature program, named as AXA Achievementsm Scholarship. The AXA Achievement Scholarship is open to current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university. The aim of the program is to help students and parents take the next step toward college and educators to take the next step toward success. It provides over $1.4 million in AXA Achievement Scholarship to young people throughout the nation. Students have the opportunity to receive a $2,500, $10,000 or $25,000 scholarship and every student who wins will also receive a grant in the amount of $1,000 AXA Achievement Scholarship Program will become available in September .
The AXA Foundation directs AXA’s philanthropic and volunteer activities. Through philanthropy, volunteerism, and sustainability AXA leverages our resources and risk expertise to build a stronger society for our customers and our employees.
Eligibility if AXA Achievement Scholarship:
Applicants to the AXA Achievementsm Scholarship must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire academic year
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities
How to Apply for AXA Achievement Scholarship:
- Applying for the scholarship, the candidates are required to create the account through the given link: https://www.scholarsapply.org/axa-achievement/register.php
- By entering your username and password, you are able to complete the online scholarship application form
AXA Achievement Scholarship Financial Aid and Award Money:
Awards are as follows:
- Fifty-two (52) students will each receive a $10,000 scholarship. One recipient will be selected from each U.S. state, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico
- From among these 52 recipients, ten (10) will be selected to receive an additional $15,000 scholarship. These national AXA Achievers will each be awarded scholarships totaling $25,000
- Approximately 300 students will be selected to receive a $2,500 scholarship. These will be chosen per AXA Advisors branch office
- Specific award amount – either $2,500, $10,000 or $25,000 will be determined by Scholarship America
- A student may only receive one AXA-sponsored scholarship
- Every AXA Achiever’s high school – no matter the amount of their scholarship – will receive a grant of $1,000.
AXA Achievement Scholarship Application Deadline:
The AXA Achievement Scholarship program will be accepting applications until 10,000 applications are submitted or 11:59 pm on December 15, 2018, whichever comes first.
Link for More Information: