Applications are invited to apply for the Azerbaijan Scholarship 2020 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan. The Application Period for the Scholarship program 2020 is now open for Preparatory Courses, Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral, General Medicine/Residency Programmes.
The Scholarship in Azerbaijan was approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan. There are a total of 40 Scholarships annually announced to study in the top Universities of Azerbaijan. All the Expenses will be covered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship is available in all academic fields/Majors for Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral Degree. The Scholarship is available to the Citizens of OIC Countries & NAM Member Countries. The list of the countries you can find below.
Azerbaijan Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Azerbaijan
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral
- No. of Scholarships: 40
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th February 2020
Check Top Scholarships of 2020
List of Universities in Azerbaijan
Click Here to find the List of Universities in Azerbaijan offering Scholarships by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Azerbaijan Scholarship 2020 is a Fully Funded Scholarship & it will cover the following expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee for Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral & other Courses.
- Round International Flight.
- Monthly Stipend for Meals, Accommodation and Utility costs (800 AZN).
- Medical Insurance.
- Visa and Registration Costs.
Lis of Countries Eligible
The Participants from OIC Member Countries & NAM Member Countries are eligible. CHECK YOUR COUNTRY HERE
Participants from OIC & NAM Member Countries.
- For Undergraduate Programs, an applicant must be younger than 25 years old.
- For Graduate Programs, an applicant must be younger than 30 years old
- For the Doctoral Program, the applicant must be younger than 35 years old
Selection & Result
- Review of the Relevant Documents.
- Interviews Online (Skype/Interview).
- Results End of July 2020.
- Completed application form
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English
- Proficiency (for programs in foreign languages: for undergraduate programs IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programs IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50)
The last date to apply for the Azerbaijan Scholarship 2020 Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan is 15th February 2020
How to Apply:
The Applicant must be officially Nominated. Directly Submitted applications will not be considered. Check the Official Advertisement is given below.