The Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan is inviting International Students to Apply for the Azerbaijan Scholarship in 2019. This Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Azerbaijan offering Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctoral programmes in all Fields.
The Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019 From Government of Republic of Azerbaijan will cover all the expenses. The Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019 will cover Round Airfare Flights Tickets, Full Tuition Fee, Accommodation, Meals, Medical Insurance, Visa & Registration cost.
A large range of fields is included, such as information technology and engineering, business studies, public and international affairs, etc. Selection of applicants will include a review of applications and supporting documents, and an online or Skype interview.
Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019 Details
- Country: Azerbaijan
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Masters & Doctoral
- Scholarship Value: Fully Funded
- Organization: Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Deadline:15th February 2019
Azerbaijan Scholarship by Government of Republic of Azerbaijan Fields of Study
A large range of fields are included, such as Information Technology & Engineering, Business Studies, Public and International Affairs, etc.
Please refer to the List of participating Universities in Azerbaijan for available courses, eligibility and admission requirements. Studies in Medicine are excluded and will not be considered.
Azerbaijan Scholarship by Government of Republic of Azerbaijan Benefits
The Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019 is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Azerbaijan & will cover all the expenses
- Tuition fees
- International Flight (once a year, economy class)
- Monthly Stipend to the value of 800 AZN (which includes meals, accommodation and living expenses)
- Medical Insurance
- Visa and registration costs
Who can apply?
- Citizen of Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) countries (this includes South Africa). Check If Your Country is a Member or NOT.
- For Undergraduate programmes, applicants must be younger than 25 years old
- For Master’s programmes, applicants must be younger than 30 years old
- For Doctoral programmes, applicants must be younger than 35 years old
Selection Procedure & Results
- Review of the Relevant Documents
- Interview (Online, Skype)
- Results will be declared Early July 2019
Azerbaijan Scholarship by Government of Republic of Azerbaijan Deadline
The last date to Apply for the Azerbaijan Scholarship 2019 is 15 February 2019. No applications after the deadline will be considered.
How to Apply for Azerbaijan Scholarship by Government of Republic of Azerbaijan
Applicants must complete the Azerbaijan Scholarship Programme Application Form and attach the required supporting documents, and submit to the Azerbaijani Embassy in Pretoria at 302 Albert Street, Waterkloof Ridge, Pretoria, 0181.