Bachelor of Laws Scholarship at Griffith University in Australia are open apply now. The Griffith University is offering a scholarship for Bachelor of Laws (includes both Graduate Entry and Undergraduate Entry programs) for students of Canada to study in Australia. This scholarship is available to the citizen of a Canada only.
The Griffith University is one of the leading providers of higher education in the Asia-Pacific; we have a reputation for remarkable research and teaching excellence.
Bachelor of Laws Scholarship at Griffith University in Australia Description:
- Applications Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a Bachelor degree.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Bachelor of Law program at Griffith University.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship is valued at $5,000 in total (two payments of $2,500 in the first year of the program).
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to students of Canada only.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Bachelor of Laws Scholarship at Griffith University in Australia:
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to students of Canada only.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into the Bachelor of Laws by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of the previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in the Bachelor of Laws program in Trimester 1 2019 at Griffith University. Both the Bachelor of Laws Graduate Entry (program codes 1454 and 1455) and Undergraduate Entry (program codes 1483 and 1484) are eligible.
Bachelor of Laws Scholarship at Griffith University in Australia Application Procedure:
How to Apply: Applicants must provide:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- A certified/attested true copy of academic transcripts and supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Scholarship applicants will be advised in writing of the outcome of the scholarship and will be given a date by which to accept the scholarship.
- Scholarship offers not accepted by the specified date will be withdrawn. Please note that students need to accept both their program offer and scholarship offer to secure a scholarship place.