Bangladeshi participants looking for a valuable study opportunity in Australia can apply to the Bangladesh Bursary and make their dream come true in Australia.
The purpose of this bursary is to attract Bangladeshi participants in order to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University of Wollongong.
The University of Wollongong was organized in 1951 and recognized as a university in 1975. It is an Australian public research university in Australia.
Why at the University of Wollongong? At this university, the participants will have a good range of courses and an excellent environment for pursuing studies in the proper way. It will also provide an exceptional student experience and career development guide to the students.
Application Deadline: No separate application required this award will automatically be applied to eligible offers issued from 1 July 2019, for students commencing in 2020 and beyond.
Bangladesh Bursary at the University of Wollongong in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: The University of Wollongong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: 30% fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: Bangladesh
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
Bangladesh Bursary at the University of Wollongong in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelors program in the field of Arts, Communication and Media, Computer Science, Creative Arts, Engineering, Information Technology, Public Health, International Studies, and Science.
- Masters programs in the field of Computer Science, Education, education Advanced, Engineering, Information Technology, Maritime Policy, Public Health, and Public Health Advanced.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be passionate about your studies.
How to Apply for Bangladesh Bursary at the University of Wollongong in Australia
- How to Apply: It is to inform you that, no separate application is required for the award. When you apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university, you will be automatically awarded from the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Language Requirement: You have to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test, only if your country language is not English.
Benefits: The educational award will provide a 10% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of a bachelor’s degree courses and 20% tuition fee reduction on the master’s degree course.