By understanding the importance of education in this fast-changing world, Bangor University is pleased to announce the Country Scholarships program for high achieving students in the UK.
In favour of international applicants, this program aims to support students’ undergraduate, postgraduate master, and postgraduate research studies in the UK.
Bangor University received its royal charter in 1885. It is a university in Bangor which was known as University College of North Wales (UCNW), and later University of Wales, Bangor and officially recognized as Bangor University in 2007.
Why at Bangor University? The university has a wide range of courses with world-class teaching and research facilities. It provides great work experience and placements for its aspirants with the guarantee accommodation for first-year at the university.
Application Deadline: Open
Bangor University Country Scholarships for International Students in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Can apply for undergraduate, postgraduate masters, or postgraduate research degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a self-funding and an outstanding student.
How to Apply for Bangor University Country Scholarships for International Students in UK
For being eligible to these opportunities-
Bangor University Country Scholarships for International Students in UK Benefits
Each course has a different amount of award-
- For the undergraduate course- £3000 for all self-funding students and £4,000 for all outstanding students (e.g. grade A) will be awarded per year.
- For Postgraduate Taught (Masters) – £3000 for all self-funding applicants and £5000 for all outstanding candidates (e.g. 1st class, grade A) will be granted per year.
- Furthermore, for Postgraduate Research (PhD) candidates- £3000 for self-funding participants and £4000 for outstanding (e.g. 1st class, A grade) candidates will be provided each year.