In partnership with the Department of Defense National Defense Education Programs, the Board of Trustees of the Barry Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation is offering the Barry Goldwater Award.
This educational award is especially activated for students from across the United States to pursue an undergraduate degree program in any university or college in the US.
Established in 1986 by Congress, the Barry Goldwater Scholarship and Excellence in Education Foundation devotes as living memorial to honor the lifetime work of Senator Barry Goldwater. It provides funding from an undergraduate to a research degree level students.
Why at this program? Through this program, you will get an excellent opportunity to choose your career field in your interested subjects. You will be learning under the award-winning faculty and develop your personality and the culture of the US into the next level.
Application Deadline: The application of the program will start in September and will be open till last Friday of January (5:00 PM CT, annual).
Barry Goldwater funding for US Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the US are worthy for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for an undergraduate degree course in the fields of mathematics, the natural sciences, and engineering at any university in the US.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not receive any other award from any other university.
How to Apply for Barry Goldwater funding for US Students
- How to apply: Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree course at any university. They can apply for the grant through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Participants need to submit a short student profile which includes name, email address, telephone number, etc along with a pre-application in which year in school, major, GPA, brief career interest statement added.
- Admission Requirements: A high school diploma is necessary for applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: Have to be very fluent in the English language.
Benefits: The funded education will cover $68M for this program.