Belgium Government Scholarships 2020 are open apply now. The Belguim Scholarship is provided by the Academie De Recherche Et D’Enseignement Superieur (ARES). Applying to an ARES Belgium Government Scholarships 2020 is totally free. ARES does not charge any fees at any stage of the application or selection process.
Are You a National of a developing country? ARES Offer Masters Degree & also 4 to 6 Month Training Internship in Belgium to develop Your skills. The call for applications for the academic year 2020-2020 is open. Belgium Government Scholarships is a Fully Funded Scholarship & will cover all the expenses to study in Belgium for free.
A great Chance for free study in Belgium for international students. Each year, ARES awards an average of 150 scholarships for masters and 70 scholarships for internships. The Medium of Language will be English & French. Read the Detailed Information Given below. Study in Belgium and make it enjoy your country!
Belgium Government Scholarships 2020 Details
- Country: Belgium
- Scholarship Level: Masters Degree
- No. of Scholarships: 220
- Duration of Scholarship: One Year Master
- Nationality: Developing Countries (Check List Here)
- Deadlines: 11th January 2020 & 8th February 2020
Available Fields for Masters
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics
Financial Support for Scholarship
|International Travel Expenses||to justify||In economy class on an IATA company, maximum one round trip per academic year.|
|Subsistence allowance||flat rate||1150 € /month for a period of 12 months.|
|Indirect mission expenses||flat rate||150 €. Amount awarded once per stay, upon arrival of the fellow.|
|Installation, didactic and return costs||flat rate||700 €. Amount awarded once per stay, upon arrival of the fellow.|
|Registration Fees||At the reduced rate for DGD Fellows.|
|Insurance costs||Directly paid by the ARES.|
|Travel expenses for interuniversity training||to justify||Reimbursed on the basis of actual costs and vouchers.|
Belgium Government Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
Applying to an ARES Belgium Government scholarship is totally free. ARES does not charge any fees at any stage of the application or selection process.
- Either from a developing country. To be eligible, applicants must reside and work in their country at the time of submission.
- Either less than 40 years old for courses, and less than 45 years old for internships, at the beginning of the training;
- Holds a diploma comparable to a second cycle degree in Belgian university education. However, for some courses, different requirements may be stated, which will then be specified below;
- Demonstrates a relevant professional occupation in a developing country at least two years after the end of the second cycle of the university, or three years after graduation when the candidate holds a postgraduate degree by a university in an industrialized country.
Belgium Government Scholarships Deadline
The Deadlines to Apply for the Belgium Government Scholarships 2020 are 11th January 2020 & 8th February 2020
How to Apply for Belgium Government Scholarships
Download the Application Form Given Below. For any help & queries, you can contact on the given email address below. Contact Maryvonne Aubry – [email protected]