Study in China Belt and Road Scholarship in China For International Students. The Belt and Road Scholarship is the Master Degreeprogram for International Students. All the Eligible Students from Belt & Road Countries are eligible to Apply for the Belt and Road Scholarship in China 2019.
The Belt and Road offer around 120-200 Master Degree scholarships from the countries along the Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st-Century Maritime Silk Road (the Belt and Road) to pursue Master Degrees at the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) around China up to 3 years. Study in China in Chinese Universities Under Belt and Road Fellowship.
The Funding of the Belt and Road China Scholarships will be for up to 3 Years. It Means You have to complete your Master Degree in 3 Years. And No extension will be given after 3 Years. The 3 Year will include 6 Months Free Chinese Language Course & Chinese Culture. Before applying for the belt and road initiative scholarship scheme. please check the requirements & eligibility criteria below.
Belt and Road Scholarship in China 2019 Details
- Country: China
- University: University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS)
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Duration: Up to 3 Years
- Deadline: 31st March 2019
Belt and Road Scholarship Benefits
The Belt and Road will Select approximately 120 – 200 Students. All the Students will receive the following Funding.
- Tuition fee exemption by UCAS.
- Monthly stipend to cover Accommodation, local transportation expenses, health insurance, and other basic living expenses (Reference: RMB 4000 per month, within which RMB 1000 is provided by UCAS faculty/CAS institute).
Duration of the Belt and Road Scholarship in China
The Funding of the Scholarship will be for up to 3 Years. (with NO EXTENSION), divided into:
- A maximum 1-year study of courses and participation in centralized training at UCAS, including 4 months compulsory courses in Chinese Language and Chinese Culture;
- Practical research and completion of degree thesis at colleges and schools of UCAS or CAS institutes.
List of English Taught Master Programs
- Program in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Program in Geography and Environmental Science
- Program in Pharmaceutical Science
- Program in Chemical Engineering and Technology
- Program in Marine Environmental Science
- Program in Nanoscience and Technology
- Program in Biodiversity Conservation Research
- Program in Finance and Data Analysis
- Program in Environmental Science and Technology
A Detailed List of Courses, Disciplines, Major Code & Institute name can be found Here.
Belt and Road Scholarship in China Eligibility Criteria
- Be citizens from the Belt and Road countries other than China (List of Belt & Road Countries)
- Be a healthy and maximum age of 30 years on 31 December 2019.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational degree.
- Be with excellent academic achievements, keen on scientific research and have good personal characters.
- Get acceptance by a host supervisor and approval by the UCAS faculty/CAS institute that the supervisor is affiliated with;
- Be proficient in English or Chinese. Applicants whose native language is not English should provide unexpired TOEFL or IELTS scores. TOEFL scores should be 90 or higher, and IELTS scores should be 6.5 or higher. Applicants are not required to submit a TOEFL or IELTS score only if their.
- Meet other application requirements for Master’s programs of UCAS.
- You Need to Upload All these Documents in the Online Application Portal
- Personal information page of ordinary passport
- Your recent full-face bust photo with 2-inch
- Complete CV with a brief introduction of research experience
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Transcript of undergraduate study
- Proof of knowledge of English and/or Chinese
- TWO reference letters
Belt and Road Scholarship in China Deadline
The Last Date to Apply for the Belt and Road Scholarship in China 2019 For International Students is 31st March 2019
How to Apply for Belt and Road Scholarship in China
There are Steps by Steps Guidelines. In order to be eligible for the Belt and Road Scholarship please consider the following steps given below under a Link. Also, the Link of the Online Application Portal is given below.