Best Masters Scholarships in Canada for International Students are open apply now. Do you desire to study Masters in Canada with scholarships? If so, you’ve come to the right page! Reading this article will be a step closer for you to get that Masters scholarship in Canada. I will outline the important scholarships that are offered by the Canada government and universities. I will also provide the link where I got the information from. So, you need to see which scholarships are available, read the scholarship summary, and go to the source to find more information if you are interested
List of Masters Scholarships in Canada
Ontario Graduate Scholarships
- Scholarship Amount- $5,000 per session up to $30,000 for two years for Masters
- Summary- Ontario Graduate Scholarships are awarded by almost all universities in Ontario. The scholarship source is from the University of Toronto, and many other universities in that province offer the same scholarship. The scholarship deadline is different for departments, so you have to check the link provided in the source page.
Scholars at Risk Scholarships (University of Toronto)
- Scholarship Amount- $10,000 for Masters
- Scholarship Deadline- June of every year
- Summary- Scholars at Risk scholarships are offered by University of Toronto to international students. In order to be eligible, you have to meet one of the following: you are currently in Canada as a protected person or your studying has been influenced by changing political environment. To apply for this scholarship, there are many required forms to fill out. You can check it on the scholarship source page.
University of Waterloo Minimum Funding
- Scholarship Amount- $12,000 for the 1st year of Masters
- Summary- the University of Waterloo promises that the research Masters students will receive at least $12,000 in funding for a year. Many students receive more than this stated amount by receiving a combination of external and internal scholarships. It always does feel good to think that once you are accepted, you are guaranteed at least $12,000.
University of Laval Scholarships
- Scholarship Amount- $5,000 a year for 2 years
- Summary- The University of Laval offers great Masters scholarships in Canada to international students. They can receive this scholarship as well as receive supplemental tuition exemption waiver. If you do, you can study in Canada with free tuition. So, combined with the tuition waiver, this scholarship is very good for Masters students.
These are the best scholarships for Canada Masters students. So, let’s learn how to use this information to your benefit.
How Do You Apply for the Masters Scholarships
Now, what do you do with these scholarships? You need to apply! When I check the pending comments, there are many people that ask where they can find the relevant information about the application procedure. So, I am going to teach you.
First, you need to go to the university website.
To find the scholarship information, you first need to google the university name. Then, the university website should pop up first. Click on that link to access the website. Why should you go to the university website? Because the university will post updated and correct information about scholarships! So, definitely find the university website first.
Second, you need to find the application procedure for admission.
You will have to find the admissions tab and click on either Masters or Graduate link. That link will lead you to the complete application procedure. Since you are an international student, you will have to find the information that is specific to international students as well. This information includes English proficiency and visa information.
Third, find the information for a scholarship application.
You will need to find out if there is a separate application for scholarships. If there is, carefully read the scholarship application procedure. If not, then you just need to apply for admission.
Fourth, fill the application form and acquire the required materials for admissions and scholarships.
You will need to follow the application procedure and get required documents for admissions such as TOEFL or IELTS scores. After getting all the information and filling out the application form, you need to submit it.
These are the basic procedure on how to apply for Masters scholarships in Canada. If you are in doubt, you can ask the admissions officers by emailing them! They will be more than happy to assist you! Also, I highly suggest oing to the Canada Scholarships Category for more information!