Betty Rendel Scholarship are open apply now. Betty Rendel Scholarship is being offered by the National Federation of Republican Women. The recipients for this amazing scholarship are chosen from all across the nation. The given scholarship is open to women who have successfully completed at least two years of college coursework. Three annual scholarships of $1,000 each are designed for college undergraduate women who are currently majoring in political science, government or economics.
The National Federation of Republican Women was founded in 1938. It is one of the largest grassroots political organizations in the country. Aim of NFRW is to inform the public through political and legislative education, training and activity.
Betty Rendel Scholarship Eligibility:
The eligibility requirements for Betty Rendel Scholarships are:
- The scholarships are given to women who have successfully completed at least two years of college coursework and are U.S. Citizens.
- Scholarship winners may not re-apply.
- Applicants may apply for only one NFRW scholarship per year.
How to Apply for Betty Rendel Scholarship:
Go through the given link http://www.nfrw.org/sites/default/files/documents/rendel.pdf and you can download application form easily.
Betty Rendel Scholarship Supporting Documents:
A complete application must include the following:
- Official application form, all sections fully completed. Please write or print clearly. Use black ink.
- Three letters of recommendation, including telephone numbers/emails of authors for follow-up.
- An official copy of the applicant’s most recent college transcript.
- A one-page typed essay stating the reason why the applicant should be considered for the scholarship, including career goals.
- Optional photograph.
- State Federation President Certification
Betty Rendel Scholarship Submitting Details:
Individual applications must be submitted to the applicant’s state federation president at:
124 North Alfred Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
ATTN: Scholarship Coordinator
The three annual scholarships of $1,000 each are designed for college undergraduate women who are currently majoring in political science, government or economics.
Betty Rendel Scholarship Application Deadline:
You can submit the application form till June 1.
Link for more information: