Do you have any interest in knowing about how to think about architecture in new and exciting ways? Look at the Bio Digital Architecture Outstanding Student Award program and take your interest forward at the University of Kent in the UK.
This educational opportunity is funded by the Kent School of Architecture and available for all the UK, EU, and International students who wish to have a career in the field of Bio Digital Architecture at the University of Kent.
The University of Kent was founded on 4 January 1965 as a Beloff’s plate glass university. It is a semi-collegiate public research university with the ranking of within top 55 universities in the UK.
Why at the University of Kent? The university offers well-structured and ambitious courses and a diverse schedule of seminars, workshops, and events. At Kent, you are supported with experienced teachers and supervisors, first-class library and IT facilities.
Bio Digital Architecture Outstanding Student Award for International Applicants in UK Brief Description
- University or Organization: The Kent School of Architecture
- Department: School of Architecture
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 50% fee waiver
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Application Deadline: August 6, 2019
- Language: English
Bio Digital Architecture Outstanding Student Award for International Applicants in UK Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, overseas applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can take part in an MSc Bio Digital Architecture at the University of Kent.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must have some basic computing experience to study the given program.
How to Apply for Bio Digital Architecture Outstanding Student Award for International Applicants in UK
To Apply: All Interested participants are informed to take admission in an MSc Bio Digital Architecture course at the university. Once your admission is confirmed, then you can send your application for the grant to the Kent School of Architecture & Planning Admissions Team.
- Your grant application must include a short piece of writing that explains why you want to study the course, and how your academic background/experience meets the demands of this challenging program and also what you aspire to do after graduating from the course.
- Candidates must hold a minimum of a second-class UK degree, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard, in architecture or related discipline in the built environment, or associated disciplines to the subject of Bio Digital Architecture is required.
- If are from an architecture/design background then you are expected to present a portfolio of work.
- Participants are required to provide a certificate to show they have achieved IELTS 7 (minimum 6.5 in reading and writing) only your first language is not English.
Benefits: The educational award will provide the 50% tuition fee waiver for the applicants.