Board of Revenue Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs announced 104 new vacancies on 21 Sep 2019. This the latest kpk jobs 2019. Online applications are invited from the district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following posts of computer operators (BPS-16).
Please Check the required requirements & qualifications in the offices of the following Deputy Commissioners in the khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar. Also, Please Check the Check the advertisement below. If You are looking for Jobs in Pakistan or Jobs in KPK.
The location of these jobs will be in the following cities: Peshawar, Charsadda, Nowshehra, Mardan, Swabi, Malakand, Dir Lower, Dir Uper, Shangla, Swat, Kohat, Bannu, Laki Marwat, DI Khan, Tank, Mansehra, Haripur, Battagram, Torghar, Kohistan. Moreover, according to the Board of Revenue Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Check the advertisement below.
Board of Revenue Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs Details
- Position: Computer Operators (BPS-16).
- Age Limit: 18-28 Years.
The Required Requirements & Qualifications are At least Second Class Bachelors Degree in Computer Science & Information Technology (BCS/BIT Four Years) From a Recognized University. OR At least Second Class Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with One Year Diploma in Information Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
Terms & Conditions
- Interview calls & letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Please Check the Advertisement below and read the advertisement carefully.
How to Apply for Board of Revenue Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs
- You Need to Submit an Online Application Form.
- The information is Given in the Advertisement Below.
- The Exam will be conducted in Following Districts, Peshawar, Mansehra, DI Khan, Swat.
- Deadline: The last date to Apply for Board of Revenue Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs is 10th October 2019.