Bond University is now accepting applications for Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries for International Students in Australia for the academic year 2019-2020.
The bursary has been developed to financially assist new postgraduate students enrolling in certain programs within the Bond Business School.
Bond University is Australia’s first private non-profit university. It seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals.
Why at Bond University? At this university, candidates can get the training and development opportunities to help staff expand their skills and grow professionally, along with working in an environment that fosters success.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries for International Students in Australia Brief Description
- University or Organization: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: $4,200
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Citizens from any nationality
- The award can be taken in Australia
Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries for International Students in Australia Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Actuarial Science, Business and Commerce, Sport
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be academically qualified for entry into their chosen program and accept a place in the program if one is offered.
How to Apply for Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries for International Students in Australia
- How to Apply: For being accepted to this studentship, you are needed to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants are required to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must have to hold their undergraduate degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: All seekers must have to meet the minimum English language requirements for joining the program.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $4,200 towards their living expenses.